Happy Saturday: Instagram Obsession



So my newest trend obsession? The instagram. The instagram is a version of a new picture that looks like an  vintage one. By using lighting and color effects that could until recently only be achieved through darkroom exposure techniques.

 No, I don't have an iPhone, or even an app on my awesome Samsung Galaxy - but what I do have  is access to several interesting photo editing programs - including Gimp and Pixlr, imagination, and a God Blessed beautiful setting to take some fun photographs. . . The good news? All the programs that I've used for editing are free and accessible over the Internet, and all the photographs are either originals taken with an old-as-heck digital camera or an even older traditional load and develop device. So basically everything that you have access to and more.

So here they are my cheesy yet loved pictures of self indulgence! Check the links to access the editing software yourself!










http://pixlr.com/o-matic/

Comments

Popular Posts