2012 WALK FOR WISHES

 I don't normally put up posts like this but I wanted to take the opportunity to invite those of you living nearby to come out to Evans and 5th Street in Morehead City this Sunday between 12:30 and 5:00 and support this amazing cause! If you don't have time to walk, you can drop by my wish site to offer a message of support or even make a small financial contribution:
 Join me in my efforts to support
Make-A-Wish Foundation - Eastern North Carolina!
I am starting to get pumped up for Sunday's Make-a-Wish 5K!!  It is my first Wish event as a supporter. It is a walk, but I believe they are gonna let people run too, which I hope to do!

For those of you that don't know, back in high school, I was a wish kid myself. My family and I share many warm memories of my wish trip - a  cruise to the Western Caribbean. I have staid in touch with my wish sponsor over the years and I feel so blessed that she came into my life. I hope to make this sort of difference to a child one day as well. Until life slows down, I am gonna do what I can here and there to help this wonderful organization. Again, I can't tell you how much this organization has done for me!! I can't wait for Sunday. . . not only feeling excited but a bit nervous for my first 5K event.

Katie's Make-a-Wish Page


Comments

Popular Posts