A Million Little Pieces Review

Million Little Pieces by James Frey

Dec 15, 08 · edit

Katie Salter's review

Read in August, 2003

I read this before the whole scandal came out. And I just have to say, I am furious. This book moved me so much, and I was horrified and devastated by many of the events that took place. I would shake when I read this book - literally shake, or cry. I was so moved by what he went through, and completely destroyed by the death of poor little Sophie. When I found out about what Mr. Frey did. I was shocked. I can't tell you the violation I felt I had been done to me. Therefore, all I can say about this book is that its an interesting read. I don't know if I would have reacted in the same way when I read it if I had thought that it was mostly fiction to begin with. Books that move us are truly works of art, but now I'll never know what to make of the effect this story had on me. I feel like a fool, and I'm angry as hell. Maybe Frey should write a book about what it's like to be a rich fat cat lying author who's lost the respect of many people, but don't expect me to read it.

f

Comments

Popular Posts